[Spce-user] problem outgoing call (PBX connected to SIPWISE)

Barry Flanagan barry at flanagan.ie
Thu Apr 20 04:55:13 EDT 2017

On 18 April 2017 at 13:36, JL . <yacabreao at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm connecting a small office pbx (grandstream UCM6102) with SIPWISE.
>
> I have configured it like a sip extension and it is registered.
>
> Incoming call to pbx runs perfectly, but outgoing call from PBX doesn't
> run.
>
> Am I doing anything wrong?

Hi

You need to either configure your Grandstream  to send username and
password when challenged for authentication, or set it up as a Trusted
Source (probably easier).

To set it up as a trusted source, go to the subscriber in spce ->
Preferences -> Trusted Sources and add something like the following (this
assumes your Grandstream IP is 192.168.0.101):

Source IP: 192.168.0.101
Protocol: ANY
From-Pattern: ^sip:.*

Now your Grandstream will not be challenged when sending an INVITE from
that IP address.

Hope this helps.

-Barry Flanagan