[Spce-user] Question about fallback SIP codes.

Jaime jaime at tnagroup.cl
Thu Aug 3 19:34:01 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I’m testing Sipwise, ver. mr4.5.4, it works fine but I’m curious if SipWise can incorporate an additional code to make Fallback in the choice of routes (peering groups).

As say’s in the manual: "If a peering server replies with SIP codes 408, 500 or 503, or if a peering server doesn’t respond at all, the next peering server in the current peering group is tried as a fallback."

The query is whether you can incorporate an additional SIP code to perform fallback, for example Sip code 403.

Thanks for your help.
Jaime