[Spce-user] Howto Debug - 403 Relaying Denied

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Aug 7 07:42:27 EDT 2017

Hi,

On 08/04/2017 09:18 PM, Jaime wrote:
> I have a client that send calls without our domain, that is enabled in our  mr4.5.4
> so, I get the error 403 relaying denied,
>
> The question is,
> 	Can I add an alias (our IP) to our current default domain,
> example, if my domain is:  ejemplo.net

I am assuming this client has been configured as a peer? In that case
simply add a new domain with IP address and the rest should work out
automatically. The NGCP is able to find subscriber by E.164 number no
matter in what domain it has been created.

> can I authenticate as the same domain if the call are sent to my Sipwise IP: X.X.X.X ?

Sorry, can you explain what you mean by authenticate as the same domain
if this question has not yet been answered by above? Are you asking how
to authenticate an outgoing call from user or incoming call from peer?

Andrew