[Spce-user] INBOUND-SETUP

Koot Pienaar koot at ntelecom.co.za
Mon Aug 21 11:07:11 EDT 2017

Right so calls are coming in on 13476895208 but then your rewrite rules are rewriting the callee to 3476895208 ie it strips the leading 1.

You have no sip subscriber configured with this as its e164 number. So either you have to correct your sip subscriber E164 number to 13476895208 or remove the rewrite rule so it does not rewrite it.

Post config of your subscriber here. And please cc the mailing list.

Also read the Documentation

https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr4.5.5/spce/ar01s05.html#dialplans

regards

Koot Pienaar