[Spce-user] RING GROUP

Oliver Schlögl oschloegl at sipwise.com
Thu Aug 24 03:55:34 EDT 2017

Hello everybody!

As mentioned correctly in a previous post „ring groups“ is part of the advanced feature set of Sipwise’s CPBX (Cloud PBX) add-on module that can be purchased and installed on any of our commercial C5 products. You can find more details on our website: https://www.sipwise.com/products/cpbx-for-enhanced-cloud-communications/

If you have additional questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me directly.

Kind regards,

Oliver

--

Oliver Schlögl |  Head of Sales

Sipwise GmbH |  Europaring F15 | 2345 Brunn am Gebirge

Office: +43 1 3012015 | Mobile:  +43 699 17012464

Email:  <mailto:oschloegl at sipwise.com> oschloegl at sipwise.com

Website:  <http://www.sipwise.com/> http://www.sipwise.com

Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14

"Sipwise GmbH“ - Europaring F15 – 2345 Brunn am Gebirge

FN:305595f, Commercial Court Wr. Neustadt, ATU64002206