[Spce-user] RING GROUP

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Fri Aug 25 10:31:24 EDT 2017

Hello Mundotel,

If you already have sipwise CE installed and operating then it will work great as an SBC to your providers.

If you are looking for Ring Group and PBX functions it is not the proper solution and was not designed for that purpose.

You can have your sipwise connected to your SIP Carrier and use a PBX Product designed to do this.  You can connect the QuBePBX http://www.qubepbx.com/modules.html more specifically the Ring Group http://www.qubepbx.com/qube-ring-group.html is all included and at no cost.

The two solutions together will make a package that will deliver your solution.

Thank you
Kevin