[Spce-user] Duplicate key error while inserting peering rule

Henk henk at voipdigit.nl
Fri Dec 1 03:50:14 EST 2017

Hi all,

Solved it! The same peering server was defined in two peering groups.
As the system doesn't check this (until it's too late), can someone
please explain what the exact restrictions are?

About my second question, to get the tables in sync again disable all
rules and servers. After that make sure lcr_gw and lcr_rule are empty (I
had 2 records in lcr_gw).
Then just re-enable everything and the lcr tables are fully restored.

Regards,

Henk Plessius
VoipDigit