[Spce-user] Invoices have wrong scaling

Henk henk at voipdigit.nl
Tue Dec 5 09:42:56 EST 2017

Hi all,

I already mentioned this, but maybe it's better to have a separate
report for this.

When generating invoices in the latest release, every page scales 80%
lower then the last one, until page 25 where it starts at 80% again.
I think there is a bug in rsvg-convert that z-scaling is used repeatedly
on every page. The panel-debug.log shows

rsvg-convert -a -f pdf -z 0.8 /tmp/_Q5YIBaFpx/1.svg
/tmp/_Q5YIBaFpx/2.svg /tmp/_Q5YIBaFpx/3.svg /tmp/_Q5YIBaFpx/4.svg
/tmp/_Q5YIBaFpx/5.svg

The result pdf has page 1 scaled to 80%; page 2  64% and page 25 to
around 0.4%

Regards,

Henk Plessius