[Spce-user] Invoices have wrong scaling

Irina Peshinskaya ipeshinskaya at sipwise.com
Tue Dec 12 07:36:16 EST 2017

Dear Henk,

Thank you for the bug report.

I created internal ticket #27656 and will let know here in list when the
fix will be released.

I didn't try solution below yet, but possible it will solve the issue
for you for now:

In the file:
/usr/share/perl5/NGCP/Panel/Utils/InvoiceTemplate.pm

root at sp1:~# grep -n "\-z"
/usr/share/perl5/NGCP/Panel/Utils/InvoiceTemplate.pm

47:        #-z 0.8 , --dpi-x 72 --dpi-y 72
48:        my @cmd_args = (qw/-a -f pdf -z 0.8/, @next_pages);

You can try to remove -z 0.8 part and restart ngcp-panel after it.

We added this option years ago as a workaround for the rsvg-convert
scaling bug.

Best regards,

Irina Peshinskaya