[Spce-user] Request for refined access control for administrative portal

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Thu Feb 2 22:42:51 EST 2017

Hi Guys,

We have a few instances around the region and need our operations guys to manage this for things where our OSS is not yet developed.  We had an issue where one of the guys actually deleted the domain (and with it all customers & subscribers). Lucky this was a new installation, but you can imagine what kind of carnage this can cause on a matured system.  (obviously can restore from a backup, but can still lose a day of work.)

What I would like to request is a bit more fine-grained administrative control where we can give people access to create/modify/delete customers, contacts, and subscribers, but not being able to change the “global” settings like domains and billing profiles for instance.

Is that something that’s in the pipeline, or is it there already ? (i couldn’t find it).

Thanks
Walter.