[Spce-user] Error message

Cedric Le cedric at hoiio.com
Wed Jan 18 10:16:36 EST 2017

Hi,

I am a new member, We still facing with another issue when installing
sipwise C5 on debian. It show error message please help to advise how to
resolve this issue?

Initializing the configuration framework...
Error running ngcpcfg initialise, showing last 20 lines of logfile
/tmp/ngcp-installer.log:
cp: cannot stat ‘/lib/libnss_files.so.2’: No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat ‘/lib/libcap.so.2’: No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat ‘/lib/libnss_dns.so.2’: No such file or directory
Copying libnss and libnsl libraries
Copying files from /etc/pam.d/ to jail
Copying PAM-Modules (/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/security) to jail
Facter tool not available, assuming this is not an AWS system.
Executing ngcp-update-cfg-schema

*** Please tell me who you are.

Run

  git config --global user.email "you at example.com"
  git config --global user.name "Your Name"

to set your account's default identity.
Omit --global to set the identity only in this repository.

fatal: unable to auto-detect email address (got 'root at sipwise-lab.(none)')
root at sipwise-lab:~#

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 3:32 PM, Michael Prokop <mprokop at sipwise.com> wrote:

> * Cedric Le [Wed Jan 18, 2017 at 11:29:24AM +0800]:
>
> > May i know how to fix this issue when we install Sipwise 5.0.1 on Debian
> > 8.6.
>
> What does executing:
>
>   apt-get install nginx-light ngcp-services-ce ngcp-ngcp-ce
>
> report? What did you use for installing Debian 8.6?
>
> PS: Please prefer quoting error messages in plain textform, no need
> for screenshots :)
>
> regards,
> -mika-

Thanks and Regard,