[Spce-user] Error when apply the 'Audiocodecs Workaround'

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Jan 26 08:11:23 EST 2017

Hi Raúl,

First of all thanks for the bugreport! I think I know what could be the
issue.

On 26/01/17 13:11, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:

> now that snipe of code works? ... what are the changes to be made to the
> config.yml so it works when applying the workaround?

Please edit /etc/ngcp-config/network.yml and move the following lines:
      cluster_sets:
        - default
from your lo to the dummy interface. If that works which it should I
will adjust documentation accordingly, else will test this on my own
next week.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers,
Andrew