[Spce-user] NGCP-Panel start error

David Martínez davidmlafuente at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 09:32:31 EDT 2017

Hi Gerhard,

Output is:

root at sip00:~# apt-cache policy libjson-any-perl
libjson-any-perl:
  Installed: 1.28-1
  Candidate: 1.28-1
  Version table:
 *** 1.28-1 0
        500 http://ftp.es.debian.org/debian/ wheezy/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
root at sip00:~# apt-cache policy libcatalyst-perl

libcatalyst-perl:
  Installed: 5.90042-1
  Candidate: 5.90042-1
  Version table:
 *** 5.90042-1 0
        990 http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/mr3.8.8/ wheezy/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     5.90015-1 0
        500 http://ftp.es.debian.org/debian/ wheezy/main amd64 Packages
root at sip00:~#

Now, I remember that, few days ago, I posted a message (https://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2017-May/011538.html) and Rene pointed me to use bulk-processor package. So, to install it, I used perl automated install script and so, I figure that something touched that when I rebooted the machine, panel didn’t work.

I planned some days ago migrate that server to latest 4.5 LTS version, so I’ll do tonight.

I hope that everything goes well with backups 🤞

Thanks!