[Spce-user] NGCP-Panel start error

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Fri Jun 2 10:07:27 EDT 2017

Hi,

On 06/02/2017 03:32 PM, David Martínez wrote:
> So, to install it, I used perl automated install script...

Do you mean installed from CPAN?
If so, please use Debian packages only in the future.

Also, I do not recall bulk-processor Debian package for wheezy,
AFAIR it was introduced in jessie century, while I can be wrong here.

Can you share the commands you executed, so I will check it locally
to prevent such issue in the future.

P.S. I recommend you to restore system stability before the upgrade.
Otherwise, in a worth case, you might stuck in the middle of nowhere.

--
Alex Lutay