[Spce-user] Reseller on SPCE with max concurrent calls

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Wed Mar 8 05:04:55 EST 2017

Hello,

i want to grant access for a reseller on a SPCE 4.5.3 setup. The reseller
should be allowed to create and bill his sip accounts on his own.

I setup an test reseller on my spce and want to restrict the maximum
concurrent calls this reseller can use but i can't find this option
somewhere?

My idea is to restrict the max concurrent calls for a reseller, so the
reseller must pay a fee for every single channel. If he need more, i will
raise up his max con calls limit and charge it.

The reseller otherwise can give as much channels to his subsribers as he
want, but if the use more like the reseller max call limit is allowed, the
get an max con call warning. It is like the max con call limit i can set on
a peering. I just want to set it for an reseller.

Is this feature possible? Or is there any other workarround to restrict the
max con calls?

Thank you.