[Spce-user] Reseller on SPCE with max concurrent calls

Leighton Brennan leightonbrennan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 09:57:04 EST 2017

Matthias
I think to do this you need to create a seperate domain and assign the max
calls to the new domain and assign that domain to the reseller.
Not sure if there is an alternative way to do this but I think that would
be the easiest plus each of your resellers will have their own domain for
their subscribers.

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Matthias Hohl <matthias.hohl at telematica.at>
wrote:

> Hello,
>

> i want to grant access for a reseller on a SPCE 4.5.3 setup. The reseller
> should be allowed to create and bill his sip accounts on his own.
>

> I setup an test reseller on my spce and want to restrict the maximum
> concurrent calls this reseller can use but i can’t find this option
> somewhere?
>

> My idea is to restrict the max concurrent calls for a reseller, so the
> reseller must pay a fee for every single channel. If he need more, i will
> raise up his max con calls limit and charge it.
>
> The reseller otherwise can give as much channels to his subsribers as he
> want, but if the use more like the reseller max call limit is allowed, the
> get an max con call warning. It is like the max con call limit i can set on
> a peering. I just want to set it for an reseller.
>

> Is this feature possible? Or is there any other workarround to restrict
> the max con calls?
>

> Thank you.

Best Regards
Leighton