[Spce-user] Reseller on SPCE with max concurrent calls

Barry Flanagan barry at flanagan.ie
Wed Mar 8 14:42:38 EST 2017

On 8 Mar 2017 6:45 pm, "Leighton Brennan" <leightonbrennan at gmail.com> wrote:

My understanding is that the domain concurrent calls is the total
concurrency on the domain regardless how many customers/subscribers you
have and what limits you have assigned.

This is my understanding also, although we don't use this method with our
resellers. Domain setting is for the total cumulative calls by all
subscribers within that domain, while subscriber settings apply only to
that subscriber.

A quick look at the source would confirm (not at a PC right now).

Hi Leighton :-)

-Barry Flanagan