[Spce-user] Has anyone managed to get HOMER to work?

William Fulton wfulton at thirdhatch.com
Thu Mar 9 21:11:00 EST 2017

William,

Are you using a network tap in your hardware configuration?  I haven't used homer yet, but I know for doing these kinds of captures it is often required.  Some Cisco switches have a tap port built in, if you don't have this type of hardware try doing a search for Network Tap.  Here are some that I have used with good results:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002BSF112
or
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0175EODCE

Good luck!