[Spce-user] Has anyone managed to get HOMER to work?

William Hilsum William at ezpcltd.com
Sat Mar 11 21:01:29 EST 2017

Hi

I've been playing around and have got Homer working, however, not the "official" way and only from Sngrep by targeting the server.

Matthias - Thanks, and great. I think I'll fall back to the second or third option if I need to (appears to be better than sngrep), but, again, I would like to see if the native bits can work.

As per Matthias' first link, the Homer documentation (https://github.com/sipcapture/homer/wiki/Examples%3A-RTPEngine) says to use "homer_rtcp_stats:", but, this appears to be out of date as it produces a validation error and seems to be replaced with the "homer:" section of config.yml

No matter what I try, I can't seem to get this to work - so, I was wondering if someone from Sipwise can confirm if it is only supported in Pro/Carrier or if it is broken as I see no reference to the Homer variable of config.yml in the manual.

Thanks,

William