[Spce-user] Has anyone managed to get HOMER to work?

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Mon Mar 13 06:31:55 EDT 2017

Hello,

yes i see.. it is now the „homer:“ section.

I can confirm that it is working with latest SPCE version. I use it since
half a year with 4.5.x community edition.

But the SPCE setting in config.yml ist JUST for RTCP statistics and NOT for
SIP statistics. So without captagent on your SPCE server, it is not possible
to use homer.

Hepipe at least is than fort he log files of each call. But most important
thing is captagent. In captagent then you can deactivate RTCP statistic
transport and use the SPCE setting for it, for more performance, or you
deactivate the SPCE setting and use captagent for all of this.