[Spce-user] Emergency Mappings - No Documentation?

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Mar 16 12:08:12 EDT 2017

Hi,

Yeah, documentation on this is still missing. In general you got it
right, so please set debug level to 2 for kamailio-proxy (ngcp-sercmd
proxy cfg.set_now_int core debug 2) and provide the logs. It's logging
some INFO messages related to emergency mapping.

What's important is that you still must tag emergency calls via rewrite
rules as you did before, otherwise this logic is not going to be executed.

Andreas