[Spce-user] Reseller on SPCE with numbering restrictions

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Fri Mar 17 11:41:41 EDT 2017

Any news about this?

Von: Spce-user [mailto:spce-user-bounces at lists.sipwise.com] Im Auftrag von
Matthias Hohl
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. März 2017 11:13
An: Spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
Betreff: [Spce-user] Reseller on SPCE with numbering restrictions

Hello again,

i forgot in my last mail, so I write this topic in another one.

If i have several resellers on a SPCE setup, how can I restrict the
number-range of each reseller?

I want to assign just a pool or single numbers to a reseller, that he can
only use this numbers, when he create a subsriber.

So it would not be possible, that a reseller create suscribers in a number
pool, which is assigned to another reseller. Or captcher numbers of another
reseller or whatever.

For outgoing he should be allowed to create what ever he wants, but incoming
should just be allowed, what is assigned to a reseller account.

Is this possible to do?

A Work-a-round would be, to create a own SPCE Reseller server and create an
subscriber on my main spce server and use this subscriber as a peering for
the reseller server. Then i can control the max con calls and also the
inbound numbers of this reseller. But i have still the problem, that this is
just working for one reseller on one server. If i have more Reseller on this
server, i have the same problems again.

Hmm
 any ideas?