[Spce-user] Reseller on SPCE with numbering restrictions

Barry Flanagan barry at flanagan.ie
Sat Mar 18 09:45:04 EDT 2017

On 17 Mar 2017 15:41, "Matthias Hohl" <matthias.hohl at telematica.at> wrote:

Any news about this?

This level of fine-grained control is not currently available in the admin
ui, which is really more of a web presentation of the underlying API.

For this and your other query, you would really need a front end reseller
portal which can define and control these things. We don't allow any
reseller direct access to the SP UI or API directly, instead we provision
SP from our reseller portal which enforces such restrictions.

Sorry I don't have better news for you.

-Barry Flanagan