[Spce-user] Problem with upgrade 4.5.4 and CF

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Mar 31 04:12:26 EDT 2017

Hi Denis,
could you please send the pcap trace to me off list?
Also, do you see any other message in sems.log before that error like
"DEBUG: No SDP Offer."? I guess you need to bump the sems log level to
see that: ngcp-sems-stats -c "set_loglevel 3", if you do that please
also share the sems.log with me. Thanks!

Andrew