[Spce-user] Problem with upgrade 4.5.4 and CF

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Mar 31 07:43:01 EDT 2017

Hello Denis,
indeed, I see this message in the sems.log. You have there 180 with SDP
and INVITE without SDP.

This looks similar to this github issue in sems-community:
https://github.com/sems-server/sems/issues/4

I am checking whether this applied to our version but most importantly
we do not know if the proposed patch was correct since there's no
response from the developer.. So this could take some time.

Meanwhile you could try disabling PRACK method in peer preferences
(disable_prack_method: yes)

Unless you've already set it globally:
    filter_100rel_from_supported: 'yes'
in /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml.