[Spce-user] spce system statistics stops

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Tue May 2 09:09:41 EDT 2017

Hi,

It is hard to say something from here without ability to check logs and
debug. I do not recall such issues for PRO/Carrier installations.

Please check your cron/logrotate to understand what happens at 05:30
there. The statistic is collected by "collectd" you can check it's logs
in /var/log/ngcp/collectd.log and restart the service only without
rebooting complete server.

--
Alex Lutay