[Spce-user] Questions about mr4.5.4

William Fulton wfulton at thirdhatch.com
Thu May 25 20:38:27 EDT 2017

Thanks, Walter.  I will throw more hardware at it and see if this resolves the issues.  The new system is running nearly the same specs as the 3.7.1 system except twice as many cpu cores.  But SSD and more memory isn’t ever a bad idea.

I am much more concerned with the calls ending early.  It has happened on 3 out of 10 calls today.  I am going to try upgrading the hardware first, then revisit the new version of LTS.

Thanks again!

Bill