[Spce-user] spce 2.8 rtpproxy seems to not work.

Stephen Donovan stephen at belzonicable.net
Sun Nov 5 23:44:56 EST 2017

Customer complaining of calls with no audio/one way audio. Upon investigation, Even though rtp proxy is enabled on the account, I'm seeing media from many different ip addresses. since the endpoint is behind a VPN with private addressing and NAT, that seems to be the cause of the broken audio. Is there anything in particular I should look for to diagnose and repair the problem? I have another spce 2.8 vm that does not have this issue.

Stephen Donovan
Owner
Belzoni Cable, LLC
SIP Solutions, LLC