[Spce-user] spce 2.8 rtpproxy seems to not work.

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Nov 6 04:00:03 EST 2017

Hi,

I am strongly believe it is a local configuration issue,
as 2.8 is not being touched/supported for a year(s).

Please consider to upgrade to the modern supported releases,
the latest LTS release is mr5.5

Release 2.8 based on Debian Squeeze which contains long list of
known security issues for a bunch of components.

--
Alex Lutay