[Spce-user] second invite with the main number

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 05:53:35 EDT 2017

Hi

Clients with a pbx typically have multiple numbers that are sent down as
E164 to ruri. When we receive a 404, a 2nd invite goes out with the user's
main number causing havoc as the call now goes to a completely different
number on the client's side. They may have a hosted PBX set up and the call
ends up at the wrong enduser altogether.

I cannot really see the use-case for this but more importantly is it
something that can be disabled? We get around it by creating a nonsense
main number but that's not really desirable either.

Thanks!