[Spce-user] invalid user or password in subscriber login mr4.5.1

Rene Krenn rkrenn at sipwise.com
Wed Sep 6 08:31:00 EDT 2017

Hi,

>we manually unlock the subscriber/user again

probably the edit subscriber's panel UI form for that -> changing "status" field from "locked" to "active" does not remove the lock level (in those old versions).

the lock level remains at 4 ("global"), which prevents the subscriber to log in at the panel.

newer version have a dedicated "lock level" field in the form -> some time ago in TT#14066. Need to check if backporting is planned.

regards, rene