[Spce-user] install issue deb 9 x64 on vultr.com

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Wed Apr 4 05:41:18 EDT 2018

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for reporting your issue here.
The server boot with SysV obliviously happens longer comparing to
Systemd due to sequential services boot order.

We are aware about usability problem and mr6.2.1 is based on
systemd already, It will be available till the end of April.

There will be tons of extremely nice features, trust me ;-)
Also there will be no necessity to reboot the server to remove systemd!

BTW, it is recommended to use Install CD as described here:
> https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr6.1.1/spce/ar01s03.html#_using_the_ngcp_install_cd_recommended
Install CD doesn't require such reboot as well.

Stay tuned and have fun!

--
Alex Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance