[Spce-user] Requesting subscriber id via REST API

Irina Peshinskaya ipeshinskaya at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 5 13:36:35 EDT 2018

Dear Walter,

You can use alias and/or username filters of the /api/subscribers
interface to get subscribers info, including id:

curl -i -H'Content-type: application/json' --insecure --user
administrator:pwd -X GET
'https://127.0.0.1:1443/api/subscribers/?alias=111'

or

curl -i -H'Content-type: application/json' --insecure --user
administrator:pwd -X GET
'https://127.0.0.1:1443/api/subscribers/?username=%pilot%'

Best regards,
Irina Peshinskaya