[Spce-user] outboudn calling number

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Apr 6 10:10:23 EDT 2018

Brian,
if I understood you correctly, you can play with preference
outbound_from_display and set it to "Received display-name" in order to
pass this name/number send as From display part to the outbound leg.

Keep in mind that this preference must be set on the party receiving the
call, so your domain for on-net and peer for off-net call scenario.

Hope this helps.
Andrew