[Spce-user] outboudn calling number

Brian Pelletier brian.pelletier at aloe-me.net
Fri Apr 6 15:46:47 EDT 2018

So are far as you know there is no way to use a subscriber as a registration base trunk to a PBX and have them able to send out bound calling number as any of the numbers I send to them and have it display as such when sending calls to the PSTN?

Brian Pelletier

---- On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 10:10:23 -0400 Andrew Pogrebennyk <apogrebennyk at sipwise.com> wrote ----

Brian,

if I understood you correctly, you can play with preference

outbound_from_display and set it to "Received display-name" in order to

pass this name/number send as From display part to the outbound leg.

Keep in mind that this preference must be set on the party receiving the

call, so your domain for on-net and peer for off-net call scenario.

Hope this helps.

Andrew