[Spce-user] outboudn calling number

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Sat Apr 7 15:12:14 EDT 2018

Brian Pelletier wrote:
> So are far as you know there is no way to use a subscriber as a
> registration base trunk to a PBX and have them able to send out bound
> calling number as any of the numbers I send to them and have it
> display as such when sending calls to the PSTN?
>
> Brian Pelletier

That should work out of the box with any of the numbers assigned to the
SIP trunk.
The platform takes the display-name as User-Provided Number, if
display-name is chosen in inbound_upn preference of usr/domain. Verify
this setting please.
The main number of SIP trunk subscriber is then taken as
Network-Provided Number. The system checks User-Provided Number
according to the allowed_clis preference of the subscriber, which is
pre-filled usually by default with all aliases of the SIP trunk subscriber.
You can then choose in the outbound peer preferences where you want to
put the User- and Network-Provided Numbers. Probably you just have to
set outbound_from to User-Provided Number on the peering.

Andrew