[Spce-user] Route One Phone Number (CN or DID)

Robert Cuaresma rcuaresma at telcon.es
Thu Apr 19 10:04:20 EDT 2018

Hi!,

I had the same question (but with caller pattern), and I had applied the
regex that you say and works fine, but if I add another rule with other
caller pattern it don't works. How can I add two negative rules? I have
spce 4.5.6.

The rules that i have created are this:

Calle prefix: 34902
Caller pattern: ^sips?:(?!(34123456789)).+$

Calle prefix: 34902
Caller pattern: ^sips?:(?!(34987654321)).+$

Thanks a lot!

Saludos,
Robert Cuaresma