[Spce-user] Rtpengine command line help

Mauro Costantini mauro.costantini at cloud.timenet.it
Thu Aug 2 12:00:03 EDT 2018

Hi guys, i'm using rtpengine 6.4.0.0+0~mr6.4.0.0 git-master-cbe7e5a
I'm trying to use rtpengine-ctl, but i'm not able to exec it properly.
For instance i've tried:
rtpengine-ctl -ip $IP:$PORT list numsessions
In syslog i see:
--
INFO: New TCP control connection from $MyIP:$RandomPort
WARNING: Unable to parse command line from $MyIP:$RandomPort: list numsessions

I get no output from the rtpengine-ctl script.
May you suggest me where I need to look better in documentation/code/configs?
Thank you.
Mauro.