[Spce-user] Sipwise Call Drop 32 sec

stefanormc stefanormc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 12:59:07 EDT 2018

I had similar problem and it turned out the problem was loose routing

the provider I had did not support it. I changed provider…

Il giorno 2 agosto 2018 @ 11:22:20, Daniel Grotti (dgrotti at sipwise.com) ha
scritto:

Hi,
start to have a look at the kamailio-lb.log and the kamailio-proxy.log in
order to understand why the call is drop.
As Jon suggested already, it could related to the missing ACK received from
the callee party.
The log (and a SIP trace with sngrep on SPCE) will help you to understand
where could be the problem.
Most likely SPCE does not receive the ACK at all from caller side.

Cheers,

--
Daniel Grotti
Head of Customer Support