[Spce-user] Sipwise Call Drop 32 sec

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Thu Aug 2 05:22:13 EDT 2018

Hi,
start to have a look at the kamailio-lb.log and the kamailio-proxy.log
in order to understand why the call is drop.
As Jon suggested already, it could related to the missing ACK received
from the callee party.
The log (and a SIP trace with sngrep on SPCE) will help you to
understand where could be the problem.
Most likely SPCE does not receive the ACK at all from caller side.

Cheers,

--
Daniel Grotti
Head of Customer Support