[Spce-user] Clean SPCE 4.5.x installation but with current 3.8 backup

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Fri Aug 24 20:14:05 EDT 2018

Hi,

I want to create a new virtual machine with 4.5.x but want to restore my today’s backup of 3.8.x database and configuration (since Debian 7 is EOL).  I know it’s possible to restore an old database and run ngcp-update-db-schema, but what else do I need to run to upgrade the configuration files like config.yml ?

Hope anybody has done this before and can advise me.

Thanks
Walter

--
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. You must not disseminate the contents of this email and