[Spce-user] Mediator not starting after upgrade

qabane me qabaneitsolutions at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 06:07:12 EDT 2018

Hi Alex

Yes we have just upgraded. I will start a vm with 3.8 to check it out. The
grants currently there are:
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

| GRANT USAGE ON *.* TO 'mediator'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY PASSWORD
'*C7DDD65A344BE2A8C499E1114EB5C80F53358E1A' |
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `accounting`.* TO 'mediator'@'localhost'
|
| GRANT SELECT ON `provisioning`.* TO 'mediator'@'localhost'
|
| GRANT SELECT ON `billing`.* TO 'mediator'@'localhost'
|
| GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE ON `stats`.`call_info` TO
'mediator'@'localhost'

So it seems like the privilege is there at face value