[Spce-user] Errror while upgrading from mr4.5.3 to mr5.5.2

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Tue Jan 23 07:05:22 EST 2018

Following the steps of the manual, the ngcp-upgrade stops with this:

2018-01-23 03 :00:48: Synchronizing MySQL grants/credentials
YAML: S::Load Error: The problem:

did not find expected alphabetic or numeric character

was found at document: 1, line: 189, column: 15
while scanning an alias at line: 189, column: 14
ERROR: the step '2.8/ngcpcfg_apply' failed, upgrade aborted!
Please fix the root of the issue and restart 'ngcp-upgrade'
(see error details in log file /tmp/upgrade- 1516705240 .log ).

On the log, just the same message, and no usseful information

Could someone give me a clue about what's happening? ...

Previous to this error, it failed applying
/usr/share/ngcp-db-schema/db_scripts/diff/15324.up

Blaming that rtpengine user was not found on the user mysql table ... I checked and thats whats true, the user there was rtCengine, so I upgraded the user table, deleted the 2 recording related tables, fixed the constans.yml file that also points to rtcengine user and run ngcp-upgrade again ... it continues till the mentioned error about the grants/credentials ... that I have the feeling that its related to that previous error.