[Spce-user] Errror while upgrading from mr4.5.3 to mr5.5.2

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Wed Jan 24 06:13:37 EST 2018

Hi,

I am strongly believe you are right. You must have both users (since
they are for the different component):

> MariaDB [mysql]> select Host , User from user where User like '%engine';
> +-----------+-----------+
> | Host      | User      |
> +-----------+-----------+
> | localhost | rtcengine |
> | localhost | rtpengine |
> 2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

When you restore 'rtpengine' you have to check and re-execute
'15324.up', I believe the necessary part is only:

> grant all on provisioning.recording_calls to 'rtpengine'@'localhost';
> grant all on provisioning.recording_streams to 'rtpengine'@'localhost';

and remove unnecessary grants from 'rtCengine' you have created.

When you finish, repeat: ngcpcfg apply "reapplying to sync rtPengine"

--
Alex Lutay