[Spce-user] Errror while upgrading from mr4.5.3 to mr5.5.2

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Wed Jan 24 16:58:06 EST 2018

If both users must exist ... then there are a bug elsewhere ...

MariaDB [(none)]> select Host , User from mysql.user where User like '%engine';
+-----------+-----------+
| Host      | User      |
+-----------+-----------+
| localhost | rtpengine |
+-----------+-----------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

I did not created any grants or users ... just run ngcp-upgrade, than it stops where I told.

Whoe constants.yml should look like ? ...

[...]
mysql:
    asterisk:
      p: qwrssbnAdrrMcyoyLg4C