[Spce-user] Source CLI billing and redirection with Diversion Header on 4.5.5 with wrong source_cli

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Mon Jan 15 06:31:56 EST 2018

Hello again,

i want to revise my possible solution fix and describe it again: Not the
UPRN the accepted “NPN” should be used as “source_cli” for billing:

IF there is a Diversion Header and the UPRN from this Diversion Header is
accepted by SPCE. => “Checking User-provided Redirecting CLI against
subscriber aliases”. Then the UPRN number will be used as NPN. It fits here.

But now this accepted NPN number should also be used as “source_cli” number
for billing, but currently the “UPN” will be used for this, so my source_cli
billing is wrong.

How can I fix that, that the NPN number as “source_cli” will be used for the
billing?

Jan 11 16:15:21 spce proxy[19835]: NOTICE: <script>: User-Provided CLI
'436601111111' taken from PPI - R=sip:06767777777 at sip.telematica.at
ID=07880b7129ef05c74dee748b4a385e68 at sip.telematica.at UA='Telematica PBX
v3.3.9'

Jan 11 16:15:21 spce proxy[19835]: NOTICE: <script>: User-Provided
Redirecting CLI '43720560001' taken from Diversion - R=sip:
06767777777 at sip.telematica.at
ID=07880b7129ef05c74dee748b4a385e68 at sip.telematica.at UA='Telematica PBX
v3.3.9'

Jan 11 16:15:21 spce proxy[19835]: NOTICE: <script>: Skip UPN CLI check for
call with Diversion/History-Info header due to skip_upn_check_on_diversion
preference - R=sip: 06767777777 at sip.telematica.at
ID=07880b7129ef05c74dee748b4a385e68 at sip.telematica.at UA='Telematica PBX
v3.3.9'

Jan 11 16:15:21 spce proxy[19835]: INFO: <script>: Checking User-provided
Redirecting CLI against subscriber aliases - R=sip:
06767777777 at sip.telematica.at
ID=07880b7129ef05c74dee748b4a385e68 at sip.telematica.at UA='Telematica PBX
v3.3.9'

Jan 11 16:15:21 spce proxy[19835]: INFO: <script>: User-provided Redirecting
CLI '43720560001' accepted - matches E.164 number '43720560001' - R=sip:
06767777777 at sip.telematica.at
ID=07880b7129ef05c74dee748b4a385e68 at sip.telematica.at UA='Telematica PBX
v3.3.9'

Jan 11 16:15:21 spce proxy[19835]: NOTICE: <script>: Setting
'436601111111 at sip.telematica.at' as initiating user-provided CLI - R=sip:
06767777777 at sip.telematica.at

'43720560001 at sip.telematica.at' as initiating network-provided CLI - R=sip:
06767777777 at sip.telematica.at