[Spce-user] Source CLI billing and redirection with Diversion Header on 4.5.5 with wrong source_cli

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Jan 15 06:49:56 EST 2018

Hello,
one thing to try would be to change route[ROUTE_ACC_CALLER] in
proxy.cfg.customtt.tt2:

        # store the network-provided number if both source_user and the
user-provided number
        # are anonymous
        $var(acc_caller_source_cli) = $avp(s:caller_cli_userprov);

change that line to
$var(acc_caller_source_cli) = $avp(s:caller_cli_netprov);

Then there will always be NPN in source_cli.

Let us know if it works.
Andrew