[Spce-user] clients having difficulty with domain concept

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Thu Jan 18 09:04:03 EST 2018

Hi,
if they can send request with IP into the URI, then you should add a
domain with that IP.
You can create those subscribers under that domain.

Another option would be to create the IP domain (in order to accept
incoming reqeust), leave the subscriber on the URL-domain and enable the
"ignore_auth_realm", so the domain is not used in the AUTH process.

Daniel