[Spce-user] partial match for "allowed_clis" -> "extension_in_allowed_clis"

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Tue Jan 23 05:14:49 EST 2018

Hi,
allowed_clis requires a shell pattern, as described in the online-help:

*A list of shell patterns specifying which CLIs are allowed
to be set by the subscriber. "*", "?" and "x-y" with "x"
and "y" representing numbers from 0 to 9 may be used as
wildcards as usual in shell patterns.*

so you should use * at the end to match further digits.
Why you need to have an additional parameter "extension_in_allowed_clis" ?

Daniel