[Spce-user] Fraud calculation takes hours

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Fri Jan 26 04:31:03 EST 2018

Hi,

Are you sure you are NOT using 'low performance mode'?

There is a script ngcp-toggle-performance-config to switch
between high and low performance modes. You have enough RAM
to use high performance mode.

You can execute:
>> ngcp-toggle-performance-config --high-performance
>> ngcpcfg show # to see the config changes
>> ngcpcfg apply 'high-performance mode' # to apply the changes
>> cd /etc/ngcp-config/ && git reset --hard HEAD~1 # to destroy the changes

In the same way you can switch to low performance mode again.

In low performance mode InnoDB buffer pool size is really 64Mb only.
While in hight performance mode DB should use 50% of RAM.
Since you have 20 GB of free RAM (I believe is is 24/32GB total),
you should have InnoDB bufferpoolsize set to 50% of total RAM.
InnoDB buffer pool size if VERY important parameter for NGCP
as all the tables we use have InnoDB MySQL engine in use.
MySQL can keep a lot of information in RAM without accessing IO.

--
Alex Lutay